Electra enjoys helping our clients grow their creative practices through developing a clear grasp of their financial affairs. She’s a Chartered Tax Adviser and Accountant with 18 years’ experience for the artistic, creative and technology industries.
Highly sought after Australia-wide for her expertise in tax planning, structuring, concessions, digital business, GST, capital gains tax, superannuation and ATO representation. Qualified in International Tax for highly reliable tax advice to Australians overseas, over video.
Credentials and Qualifications:
- Chartered Tax Adviser – Tax Institute of Australia.
- Qualified Accountant – Fellow Member, Institute of Public Accountants.
- Registered Tax Agent.
- ASIC Registered Agent.
- AFSL – Limited Australian Financial Services Licence.
- IFAAA Member – Independent Financial Advisers Association of Australia.
- Established 2008 with 18 years experience in public practice. Music and arts background.
- Strongly supported by specialist qualifications:
- Master of International Taxation (UNSW)
- Bachelor of Taxation (UNSW)
- Diploma of Financial Planning with SMSF Specialisation.
- Diploma of Advanced Taxation (Tax Institute)
- Advanced Diploma of Accounting
- CPD Focus 2018 – Continuous professional development:
- Developing Blockchain Business Strategy (RMIT)
- International Tax Updates
- Business Succession and Estate Planning
- Business Formation, Tax Planning and Exit Strategies
- Family Business Strategies
- Tax Agent Guidelines
- Fringe Benefits Tax
- Asset Protection
- Tax and Deceased Estates
- Superannuation Strategies, Tax and Administration.
Electra provides oversight, review and quality management of all our services to ensure standards of excellence are maintained. She also utilises the expertise of other trusted advisers in her network for clients’ legal and financial needs, other specialist accounting, auditing, overseas tax returns and business coaching.
A long term resident of inner-city Sydney, Electra now enjoys being more geographically flexible thanks to modern technologies… as do many of our clients! She’s available for meetings at our Brisbane office and on Video. She also visits Sydney to catch up with our business clients, either at their office or in our casual Sydney CBD branch.
Our solutions are popular with individuals and businesses from the entire creative spectrum: Film and TV production companies, producers, musicians, composers, authors, actors, performing artists, visual artists, designers, developers, digital nomads, start-ups, inventors, and many other collaborators, promoters and innovators in creative and artistic fields.
With the convergence of creativity and technology, global mobility and the rising interest in blockchain and cryptocurrencies our client demographic is becoming increasingly diverse.
Australians touring, working overseas and doing business internationally regularly meet online with us to manage their business and taxes. Most have fluctuating incomes from different sources and complex tax affairs, are tech-savvy, and find us through word of mouth recommendation.
You can expect personalised and attentive service from us. Our small friendly team is directly employed, trained and supervised by Electra Frost. They handle the administration, accounting and tax tasks to support Electra’s advisory services. Electra’s team understand creative businesses and have the experience and qualifications to handle your work with care:
- Lisa Wilson BAcc, AIPA – Business Services Accountant, Xero and MYOB Certified Consultant, BAS Agent Qualified.
- Daniel Harrison BMgt (Acc), GradDipTax, MIPA CTA – Accountant and Tax Consultant, Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Specialist.
- Kristie Ogden BAcc, CPA ASA – Tax Consultant for Individuals and Sole Traders, Accountant.
- Jason Fang MBA, CPA ASA– Assistant Accountant, Tax Preparer.
- Gyana Mergelian – Client Concierge
They abide by the Code of Ethics for professional accountants and their continuous professional development is supported by our business.
We do not outsource to offshore preparers. Your sensitive information is stored and processed on our premises and is not sent overseas. We believe this is what our clients expect of us in providing a premium service, and we are committed to fulfilling those expectations.
Businesses often need more than just accounting and tax services. We have developed a network of industry specialists in IT, law, business management, bookkeeping, financial advice, mortgage broking and other areas of expertise. We only refer to people we would use ourselves and we do not receive any referral fees. Our relationship with them means your needs will be attended to efficiently.