STEP 1: Confirm your business eligibility:
Here is a link to the Grant application page
The available grant amount is a minimum of $2,000 and up to a maximum of $10,000 per eligible small or micro business.
The program aims to see small and micro businesses:
- prepare for the safe resumption of trading in the post COVID-19 recovery
- continue to meet operating costs
- access digital technologies to rebuild business operations and transition to a new way of doing business
- respond to online opportunities, where possible, to sustain employment and maintain potential for longer-term growth
- upskill and reskill business owners and staff to benefit from new technologies or business models
- embrace business diversification to adapt and sustain operations
- create or retain employment.
We will give you a call to clarify requirements and then send you a quote for your application.
How we can help your business meet the program outcomes for this grant:
In recognition of the significant impacts of COVID-19 on small businesses, the funding can be used towards the following eligible services that Electra Frost Advisory can provide:
- business financial management and professional advice to support business sustainability and diversification
- strategic planning, financial counseling or business coaching aligned to business development and diversification
- digital/technological strategy development, and related training (e.g. moving your business to the cloud – cloud-based accounting and integrated business tools)
- business specific software to move business operations online (e.g e-commerce, Shopify or Amazon, through our partnership programs).
Our Digital Advantage:
Being online since 2012 has saved our accounting firm a lot of time and money and made us resilient to the disruptions of COVID-19.
We are Xero Gold Partners, and we partner with various other providers in the Xero App marketplace to assist our clients. All of our software systems are hosted in the cloud; automation and subscription based fees means our accountants are highly productive and can spend more time on what they’re good at. Staff are not needed to chase up outstanding fees or do labour intensive work because of our integrated digital systems. Expensive offices and old-world physical storage systems are also not required, allowing more savings.
Since more than 50 percent of our clients have never met our accountants in person, excellent communications systems are always needed, especially as small business values quick responses and advice. All forms, CRM, quality assurance and client communications are managed in the cloud with a suite of different solutions. Secure document transfer and back-up systems via the cloud are essential for our business, and we are are constantly looking at ways to improve our service offerings.
This is why Electra Frost Advisory is best placed to advise other businesses on their operational and growth strategies in the era of digital transformation.
Plus – we are based in Agnes Water QLD… we care about local businesses and employ locals!
What will my package include?:
By submitting this DRAFT proposal, you will not be charged. We will call you to discuss your requirements and then send you a tailored proposal for your acceptance by 1 July.
The following may be included in your package.
- The Big Nine Scorecard Review and Action Plan for your business
- Business strategy and professional services:
- Business model transitioning
- Business Continuity Plan creation
- Cash flow planning, re-forecast and scenarios
- Cash position review
- COVID strategy session
- Short term cash flow
- Business life-cycle progression
- Create a Vision for the future – where do you want your business to be in 12 months and 3 to 5 years?
- Analyse sales pipeline and diversified revenue stream opportunities
- Develop a clear set of goals, financial projections and milestones
- Leverage our ecosystem of specialists to assist with your business IT, marketing, legal, HR, and lending matters.
- Cloud-based accounting, integrated business tools and selling platforms – advice and implementation
- Entity restructure
- Tax and overseas expansion advice
We look forward to hearing from you before 30 June if you intend to engage us for your eligible project.
Best of luck with it!