CoActive Business Plan
Accounting for your vision.
Your business is made up of many elements which become more complex as you expand. Your vision for your business creates a destination. The challenge is getting all the parts working seamlessly so you can achieve the vision you have for your business without it taking over your life. Make your life as a business owner easier by partnering with an accountant who can help you plan for future growth.
Our CoActive Plan for your business
This is how we work with all businesses to ensure rewarding long-term partnerships!
We immerse ourselves in your business to execute best practice across finance, business strategy, governance and risk, to get your business to the next level and beyond. Our continuous advice and support will help you to:
- Develop your business continuation strategy
- Control cash-flow and budgets,
- Increase profit margins
- Stay competitive
- Be more resistant to future disruptions
- Raise the asset-value of your business
90 DAY ONBOARDING
In the first 90 days we systematically review your business systems, processes and resources to customise your plan of action for business continuity, risk management and growth.
Our focus is on the reporting, governance, compliance, business processes, management and strategic planning. Most small businesses do not spend enough time on their planning and, as result, never fulfil their potential; indeed many fail altogether. You will be getting a complete, customised plan for scaling your business, specifically tailored to your business and its growth goals. We support your business by providing an effective framework to grow within, with each process fully documented.
We work coactively with you to:
- Create a Vision for the future – where do you want your business to be in 12 months and 5 years?
- Analyse your business model, sales pipeline, unit economics, funding sources and diversified revenue stream opportunities
- Develop a clear set of goals, financial projections and milestones
- Leverage our ecosystem of specialists to assist with your business IT, legal, HR, and lending matters.
- Implement suitable cloud-based accounting and payroll systems
- Recommend integrated business tools to create efficiencies within your business
- Half-day strategic planning workshop
- Half-day forecasting and budgeting workshop
- Processes, people and systems workshop
- Weekly and monthly reporting
- Monthly advisory board meetings
We think of it more as “automation-assisted accounting”.
As a Xero Gold Champion Partner accounting firm we leverage the best cloud technologies and employ good bookkeepers we trust to deliver an integrated online business system, including app integration, for clients. Why Because it provides us with the quality information we need to give you accurate and timely advice, interpretation and analysis. Working in lock-step with our accounting team, our bookkeepers make sure our clients’ records are ready for action.
Bookkeeping activities will be conducted on behalf of your business to ensure that all financial information is reliable and up to date.
Getting this right is imperative. Satisfied employees means satisfied customers, which leads to profitability.
- Keep Initial payroll account setup for all employees.
- Processing of payroll Fortnightly for all employees.
- Engage HR partner to review compliance with current awards and obligations.
Providing transparency throughout the business.
Not just the financials – but more importantly, measuring all of the assumptions that you have previously made about the business (non-financials). These are are lead indicators of your business. Building a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual framework means “Everything that gets measured, gets done”.
Based on the information being entered and reconciled in Xero and our integrated reporting software, we will provide you with monthly management accounts.
* Income statements (Profit & Loss account)
* Cash summary
* Balance Sheet
* Accounts Receivables due and Aged Debtors details
* Accounts Payables due and Aged Creditors details
* A Board Report
* A contribution analysis report (by project and/or client)
Base your decisions on actual data and facts, rather than gut feelings.
Our advisory services are a hybrid between CFO and Controller advisory services, to assist you in monthly standard compliance and business strategic planning. We schedule monthly calls or attend board meetings.
* Oversee your accounting systems to ensure proper bookkeeping and reporting
* Monitor the financial health and well-being of the business
* Budgets and forecasts to help measure business performance
* Help with managing and forecasting cash flow assumptions and needs
* Guidance in strategic planning relating to growth and expansion
* Financial insight and guidance on company decisions and compliance issues
QUARTERLY TAX PLANNING
Chartered Tax Advisors reviewing developments and tax saving opportunities on a quarterly basis, usually prior to BAS lodgments.
Includes continually updated Tax Planning reports with recommendations and actions, as well as director and shareholder remuneration reviews.
We understand the corporate secretarial function inside and out. Let us shoulder that responsibility so you can concentrate on running your company.
One of the responsibilities of owning a company is making sure your ASIC corporate register is maintained and up to date. If there are changes to your company’s details held with ASIC, they need to be minuted and notified on appropriate forms, and lodged within strict time frames. Even more strictly than the ATO, ASIC issues very heavy fines for incorrect forms, late lodgments and late payments.
Always on time, managed in the background like clockwork
Preparation and lodgement of quarterly Business Activity Statements and monthly Instalment Activity Statements.
ANNUAL TAX COMPLIANCE
With peace of mind that your accounts will be tax-ready come July
Preparation of annual financial statements and income tax returns for the business group and owners’s family.
Preparation and lodgement of your Taxable Payment Annual Reports
Preparation and lodgement of Fringe Benefits Tax Return
and more.. what do you need? Let’s take it off your hands and focus on profitability.
- SoloPreneurs from $1,000 p.m.
- Small Business from $1,500 p.m.
- Growing Business from $2,000 p.m
- SME Plus from $3,000 p.m.
Fixed monthly fees and so much less than paying the wages of an in-house bookkeeper and CFO.
Plus you access the expertise and broad skill-sets of an accountant who can manage all statutory obligations, and help to digitally transform and grow your business.