An exciting new position has become available in our Brisbane office, with our admin and client services team. The person who fills this hybrid role will use their creative, technical and communication skills to help us engage new business and maintain client satisfaction.
- Friendly, supportive and motivating team environment.
- Beautiful and spacious office in Brisbane CBD.
- High-tech modern practice with efficient paperless systems.
- Full-time, however flexible days/hours for the right person.
We are dedicated to ensure excellent outcomes and experiences for our clients and work to very high standards. We maintain a peaceful and supportive work environment which is conducive to a healthy work/life balance. Our people grow our business. So long-term commitment from our staff is well-rewarded and their professional development is supported.
Your experience with the creative industries and friendly conversant manner will let current and prospective clients know they’ve come to the right place. This role in our BRISBANE office provides customer service and general support to our Accountants and Administrators, and assists Senior Management with ongoing marketing activities.
Your creative writing, design aesthetic and social media skills will help us to maintain an active online presence with our brand voice, under supervision and direction.
Our processes are well templated, automated and streamlined with integrated cloud business tools. Our close-knit team will train you in the areas needed and we have external receptionists for call filtering.
You will have a positive and enthusiastic attitude, and be willing to learn from and support your co-workers, in person and over video.
Duties may include:
- Assist prospective clients with their enquiries about our services, and follow-up to ensure successful onboarding.
- Respond to clients emails and phone calls.
- Direct enquiries by phone and email to other team members.
- Diary management, book client meetings, update team tasks.
- Confirm online self-booked meetings.
- Request and file records from clients.
- Greet guests and arrange meeting rooms.
- Data entry, updates and management of database and archive systems.
- Collecting mail, scanning and electronic filing (we’re paperless).
- General administration and reception duties, as required.
- Create, edit and help maintain content on our website, client portal, and blog, as required.
- Create content for social media channels.
- Assist in the distribution of subscriber newsletters and information.
- Assist with implementation of digital marketing campaigns, including loading content to landing pages and website.
- Respond to marketing queries via phone, email or social media.
- Track posts, articles and assist with online reputation management.
Requisite Experience and Skills:
- Fantastic communication skills.
- Proven customer service experience.
- Proficient in the use of the MS Office Suite and web based applications generally.
- Display high attention to detail.
- Organise time and work effectively.
- Flexible and adaptable.
Salary negotiable – will be based on your experience and the positive contributions you can make to our business.
If you are interested in this opportunity and believe you have the necessary skills and attributes to excel in this role, please apply.
Please include a covering letter which tells us a bit about yourself in your own voice. Please also address the job specifications. All applications will be replied to.
If you have any questions, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will be held on video and in Brisbane CBD.