Establishing your Business
- Choosing and creating the right structure for your business;
Establishing partnerships, trusts and private companies;
Registering your ABN and Business Name;
Your GST, PAYG Withholding, FBT and other ATO registrations
Advice about your obligations as an employer.
Recommending accounting software and setting up your accounts;
Managing Your Business
Business Health Check: Monitoring changes in business performance, reviewing changes in performance and against industry benchmarks.
Business budgets for management, planning and expansion.
Money and wealth analysis:
Equity (how much is your business worth),
Cashflow (what is going in and out of the bank),
Profit (whether the business is making money on paper) and
Surplus (how much money is available for drawings or reinvestment).
Preparation of financial statements, audit statements and management reports;
Expenses and Assets – are you getting a good return for your deductions?
Cashflow Management: receivables, payables, terms of trade.
Advice on compliant record keeping systems for small businesses and sole traders.
Cloud accounting for small business in Xero, MYOB Essentials or Saasu.
Referral to a trusted business management services provider to provide ongoing support.
Tax and Compliance
- Tax Returns and Financial Statements for Companies, Partnerships and Trusts.
- Annual ASIC filing.
- Business Activity Statements (BAS).
- Payroll Reporting and PAYG Statements.
- Employee entitlements and termination payments.
- Superannuation Guarantee Charge Statements.
- Annual Fringe Benefits Tax Returns.
- Workers Compensation renewal applications.
- Annual Land Tax paperwork
Referral to a network of trusted specialists for:
- Business coaching
- Business management
- Legal advice
- Mortgage broking
- Financial planning
- Quantity surveyors for property depreciation
- Agents for overseas tax lodgments.